Create your demo reel using Adobe Premiere Elements!
NOTE: This is a TWO HOUR class that will take place ONLINE.
To participate, you must confirm the following:
1. You can participate using a desktop computer (Mac or PC). No smartphones or tablets.
2. You have a reliable Internet connection (Wifi at home).
3. You can successfully run this Zoom/audio test - https://zoom.us/test
* Zoom is a web conferencing provider which the Foundation will be using for its remote programming. It may require you to install some software which should be seamless.
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation is offering a demo reel building workshop for SAG-AFTRA members interested in learning how to build and edit their demo reel using Adobe Premiere Elements. This class is not an introduction on how to use a computer, so basic computer skills are required. In this class you will learn the basics of how the program works and some of the basic functions used in Adobe Premiere Elements. Included in this class will be how to import files, copy and paste transitions, and export to a playable movie file for the web.
Please Note: This class is not an introduction on how to use a computer, so basic computer skills are needed. No exceptions.
Members must have the following:
Adobe Premiere Elements installed on their computer.
At least 2 video clips in MPEG-4 (.MP4) or Quicktime (.MOV) format neatly organized in a folder on their desktop.
- Working knowledge of a Mac OS or Windows PC.
- Desire and ability to learn to edit digital video footage using Adobe Premiere Elements.