-Only those participants who have received a telephoned or e-mailed confirmation message from staff will be sent the link to the session. Waitlisted individuals who have not received such confirmation will not be given the link.
- You MUST be able to show your valid SAG-AFTRA ID card (or your receipt of current payment) for admittance. No admittance will be granted without your current card or receipt.
- Guests are not allowed to listen in on these Remote Sessions.
- Be prepared to stay for the entire program; usually between 2 - 4 hours. Please do not sign up for a class if you will need to leave before the program has ended.
- Cancellations are required by midnight the night before a program. To cancel please go to www.sagaftra.foundation and log in. You will see the program listed under Upcoming Programs with the option to cancel. Online cancellations must be made no later than midnight prior to the program to avoid restriction.
-Failure to fulfill an RSVP'd reservation or arrival after check-in is completed will be recorded as a no-show and will result in restriction from attending SAG-AFTRA Foundation Casting Access programs for 90 days.
- The SAG-AFTRA Foundation reserves the right to refuse admission or service to anyone.
- This program may include explicit, sexual, disturbing or offensive content and is intended for mature audiences only.
- Audio and video recording of Casting Access classes is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to be in violation of this rule may be banned from attending future Casting Access programs..
- This program is for educational purposes only.
For those who need disability accommodation, including Sign Language Interpretation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for LA program or email@example.com for NY program with a minimum of three business days' notice and you will be contacted.
If you have a space on the waitlist there is a good chance you will be seated. Please monitor your space on the waitlist. If you become unable to attend a class for which you have been waitlisted, please cancel your reservation. You are expected to be available if you are on the waitlist. You could be contacted up to 3 hours before the class start time on the day of the program. If your availability changes, make sure your Waitlist status reflects that.
New York Casting Access: NYcastingaccess@sagaftra.foundation
Los Angeles & Online Casting Access: firstname.lastname@example.org