Please note: There will be on-going construction at 5757 Wilshire for the foreseeable future. We encourage you to give yourself extra time to park and enter the building. For the most reliable option, we suggest you enter and exit the parking structure off of Masselin Ave. Depending on the amount of cars you may need to park on the top of the structure.
NO LATE ARRIVALS and NO WALK-INS are admitted. Only those participants who have received a telephoned or e-mailed confirmation message from staff will be admitted to the session. Waitlisted individuals who have not received such confirmation will not be admitted at the door. Please do not show up if you have not been explicitly confirmed as RSVPed.
- You MUST bring your paid-up, valid SAG-AFTRA ID card (or your receipt of current payment) for admittance. No admittance will be granted without your current card or receipt.
- Bring one (1) headshot with resume stapled to reverse for submission
- Guests are not allowed; this reservation is for YOU alone
- No food allowed. Water only in a closed container.
- Be prepared to stay for the entire program; usually between 2 - 4 hours. Please do not sign up for a class if you will need to leave before the program has ended.
- DO NOT BE LATE; late arrivals will be denied admittance and will be restricted from the program for 3 months - no exceptions. Please do not show up at the program if you are running late as it disrupts the session.
- Cancellations are required by midnight the night before a program. To cancel please go to www.sagaftra.foundation and log in. You will see the program listed under Upcoming Programs with the option to cancel. Online cancellations must be made no later than midnight prior to the program to avoid restriction.
-Failure to fulfill an RSVP'd reservation or arrival after check-in is completed will be recorded as a no-show and will result in restriction from attending SAG-AFTRA Foundation Casting Access programs for 90 days.
- The SAG-AFTRA Foundation reserves the right to refuse admission or service to anyone.
- This program may include explicit, sexual, disturbing or offensive content and is intended for mature audiences only.
- Audio and video recording of Casting Access classes is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to be in violation of this rule may be banned from attending future Casting Access programs.
- This program is for education purposes only.
For those who need disability accommodation, including Sign Language Interpretation, please email email@example.com for LA programs or firstname.lastname@example.org NY programs with a minimum of three business days' notice and you will be contacted.
Please remember to update your Casting Access Profile on our website under "My Account" when you update your headshots and resume. (This is NOT your iActor profile)
If you have a space on the waitlist there is a good chance you will be seated. Please monitor your space on the waitlist. If you become unable to attend a class for which you have been waitlisted, please cancel your reservation. You are expected to be available if you are on the waitlist. You will receive an email confirming a seat if one becomes available by 9:00 PM the night before class. Please cancel your waitlisted reservation if you do not wish to be moved off.
New York Casting Access: NYcastingaccess@sagaftra.foundation
Los Angeles & Online Casting Access: email@example.com
The SAG AFTRA Foundation reserves the right to refuse entrance to any guests.
SAG-AFTRA members and guests invited to events will behave in a professional and courteous manner. Any violation of the rules or transgression of decorum will be subject to review by the programming team, which has sole authority to remove the member from present and future SAG-AFTRA Foundation programs for unprofessional, discourteous, threatening or similarly inappropriate behavior.
By booking this program I acknowledge I understand and will abide by these rules.